Re: [MEDIACTRL] Update of AD review of draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb (for -14) (and now for -15)

Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com> Mon, 29 October 2012 16:07 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:07:22 +0100
From: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>
To: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb@tools.ietf.org, mediactrl@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] Update of AD review of draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb (for -14) (and now for -15)

Dear Robert et. all,

actually I did reply to that message, the day after that. I'm pasting the reply inline here, hoping it did actually address your concerns.

To summarize, there actually still are a couple of things to fix:

   1. you're right about the IANA question, we did a search&replace for all the parts where the issue occurred (in the v13) but not for all of them, and then forgot to complete the job. We'll fix this in the new version.

   2. We also forgot to add the civicAddress thing to the Security Considerations. We added text in the elements description to specify its optional and implementation specific usage, but it still needs to be clarified in the Security section. We'll fix this in the new version as well.

Considering the Internet Draft Cut-off, do we need to actually publish the draft, or due to its current state should we proceed in a different way for it?

Thanks,
Lorenzo