[MEDIACTRL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-04.txt

Internet-Drafts@ietf.org Mon, 17 May 2010 10:45 UTC

From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 03:45:01 -0700
Cc: mediactrl@ietf.org
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-04.txt

This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : A. Amirante, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-04.txt
	Pages           : 159
	Date            : 2010-05-17

This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
Framework [I-D.ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework] call flows.  It
aims at being a simple guide to the use of the interface between
Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-based Media Servers, as well as a
base reference documentation for both implementors and protocol
researchers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-04.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-04.txt"><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-04.txt>