[Medup] New draft for MEDUP requirements and threat model

Bernie Hoeneisen <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch> Sat, 13 July 2019 15:05 UTC

Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:05:38 +0200
From: Bernie Hoeneisen <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch>
To: IETF MEDUP ML <medup@ietf.org>
Subject: [Medup] New draft for MEDUP requirements and threat model

Dear MEDUP mailign list

Please be informed that we submitted a new draft on Privacy and Security
Threat Analysis and Requirements for Private Messaging that may be
addressed in the future Working group (see below).

We tried to formulate the requirements more generic than those that the
pEp reference implementations are based on. We are interested in your feedback
on this list in particular:

- to learn whether or not we are on the right track
- whether other implementations in this area have different requirements

We will discuss this also during the Wednesday afternoon session (MEDUP
non-WG meeting).

All the best
  Bernie