Subject: [Medup] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pep-trustwords-01.txt

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 13:07:24 +0100 (CET)

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-pep-trustwords-01.txt
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 03:57:39 -0800
From: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-pep-trustwords-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Bernie Hoeneisen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-pep-trustwords
Revision: 01
Title: IANA Registration of Trustword Lists: Guide, Template and IANA Considerations
Document date: 2022-12-23
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 17
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pep-trustwords-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pep-trustwords/
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pep-trustwords
Diff: https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-pep-trustwords-01

Abstract:
This document specifies the IANA Registration Guidelines for
Trustwords, describes corresponding registration procedures, and
provides a guideline for creating Trustword list specifications.

Trustwords are common words in a natural language (e.g., English),
which byte strings are mapped to. Such a mapping makes verification
processes like fingerprint comparisons more practical, and less prone
to misunderstandings.

The IETF Secretariat