Re: [Megaco] [straw] STRAW WG document review request: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-00

Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com> Wed, 12 February 2014 09:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:12:24 +0100
From: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>
To: "Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <albrecht.schwarz@alcatel-lucent.com>
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D14960D@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <D13C6CDA-5BD0-43A4-951C-E35B41DDD29E@csperkins.org> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D15563F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <BLU181-W54813B81203A593F5D9D2D93AB0@phx.gbl> <20140204110132.0edc1a1b@lminiero> <BLU406-EAS2082C9784011114B038883493AA0@phx.gbl> <786615F3A85DF44AA2A76164A71FE1AC17EB79@FR711WXCHMBA01.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>