Re: [MEXT] the future of the MEXT working group

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=QBgNsIdfK5usOMrItM8rBZj+H7HVumir0doO+Zdyos4=; b=idhuuiiTKFxrpsvp7sPkNICMnbnsJUEF8YFhrn6wRj/0aKyzc9/Xhyar7kLGrCLFHJ PI2VOGsD7OKY0rjV6Hq/7Czv8WaaRSdA3PpFO/QsCKr5+9FjuEQu4pMOQkoK7oRmFfqA 3PB9O74M3dM7k7vRMuk/le/likuFioVj8h3/o=