Re: [MEXT] the future of the MEXT working group

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 03 November 2011 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=FVNh4L/y94VJAxnnI0LdgYYPGSQMwGkzDbakeD9pUxM=; b=pllQzkRqmrBhS32Gqqfz4PJWQ+9bcWM/ZqW2PF1c2y6yjEWy8LCsSBMjCG161bA8US mSfnUukYYSgCA7x4rIn+iLgyqt7xahx7uMPjeGl5rfkJilCADrqAToc1kHfrma7YEIKq fJwCBZ7zTxas5umWzu1PRulkFoswYNrRAPlgo=