Re: [MEXT] Review of I-D draft-korhonen-mext-mip6-altsec-06

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 20 January 2011 09:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=VNBrv3m2pBtQve9Qd5fmuzn8f0B1zYgAfzTNrHdTmZw=; b=CRm+SR7Z9fL0FBTg2Wc3f/6STMRwR7vc7nLa8IXQJLWPuIf7+r0fNLdEaabrAM+inA NjGlmjMZuPLuNJUJNcEzqOPU56ufMO9q6nfBCHTNgnVrjkDE7LVijMdWnYWWCdsb0wOH o3pTbPtMJUDVoBbK1rO0ldKvrbmB8HC2JnRCU=