Re: [MEXT] The first proposal for the DMM charter

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 02 January 2012 10:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=tx/wZpVkUt/kbrVG36hbCBrlpKNIQ/cnLHpY6LC91Vs=; b=NkpGO07uUwoOLSw4Ob2Sd5ckClqsXIZHsJr+3BRqrJYKDokM9QQLKBsrje9bHwkv6e rDtFSp31zH3OKWUiebSqJbI4JMT1QHTWGHsCSSWKTnwjqXAxERR7NdB8jRlVvWIfqG+s eRZu1QaWCAxgQ6K2BP6MprMo8uj+o/DpddAi4=