Re: [MEXT] the future of the MEXT working group

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 21:33 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:33:54 -0500
From: Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com>
To: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Cc: "jouni.korhonen@nsn.com" <jouni.korhonen@nsn.com>, "mext@ietf.org" <mext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MEXT] the future of the MEXT working group

Hi Jari,

draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-03.txt is for the charter item:

Sep 2011 - Submit I-D 'Home agent discovery in IPv4-only networks via DHCP'
to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard.

This is the only draft offered as a solution for this charter item.

The draft has received comments by DHCP experts like Ted Lemon and Tomek
Mrugalski and revised accordingly.

I think that it is ready for publication.

What should we do?

Regards,

Behcet