Re: [MEXT] Comments on "draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-03"

"Ji-In Kim" <jiin16@gmail.com> Mon, 12 December 2011 03:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=mHjEVMMY87t0IPu+vFdiPYseD5aFU6ihSqkcREKqLw8=; b=mHIMg4iPxO6Nw0EpthkvfoXCH3cqMMGeQlOXwa8o9gzyVt7dPx/PnrLSHwYLBz7e1K OuyFZB2dWUBXMFCtdL1gtRAQQNe1cVgF/e9PhQ279WgI8dJxa8t77YnGyjmfAMZkvr/h b7kEkeyDe05P6eSinUp//kJIsvx4K0kP+oTA0=