Re: [MEXT] the future of the MEXT working group

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Mon, 31 October 2011 19:59 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:58:59 +0200
From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
To: Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com>
Cc: "jouni.korhonen@nsn.com" <jouni.korhonen@nsn.com>, "mext@ietf.org" <mext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MEXT] the future of the MEXT working group

Did it successfully complete WGLC? With sufficient support for taking the document forward? If yes, the chairs can either send it immediately to me as a WG output.

Or I can AD sponsor it later. The offer to AD sponsor is also valid for other documents. They need to be in reasonable shape, naturally.

Jari