Re: [MEXT] MEXT Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12

Peer Azmat Shah <peer.azmat@yahoo.co.uk> Thu, 22 December 2011 05:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1324531526; bh=dYGPqlmdBGZLsBOuNdp4Zy8KXOQtpPYpFMuvPVja+5Q=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fL+UY5NG9CpLGnIb/nBYXm4E8cgASO9wyBD5lLbEQf8hOPuh8WxgKdQ+wlht5zG9Cd9k1qyH+2IsKoDqFxBIDhK1OanLAVk1NjBVCyFBwV8Y97ZMQx+8+TQ1Dr67WfmXiK/YWRjUoUcWzklbooL9FGU0uaz1SR/81tpWMUOXP94=
X-YMail-OSG: 4TJfj9cVM1kaRAjMRzlhdMEhCzTgwQ8jbHxt31D4mYaX9U0 Xiwx.0_D0owJ.4xGfm12DHfTIYAgmReWABwVXS9nIQXGJEPCTJ47QfvmF7MM w10mfpHPgJcsDWl1R3xjWhumrTM6eu4VL65eoyPVw9CopE18PTz55udVXG6X uXkKUhVFTUVM_b5BDe7Ps2tPRjZhgTX2BW_8SGgR3pXIGjVO_5jWO5oOlBCd 6e2OIXuUuksHREJszYVwwELWgFSwXaQ48pAuVuRJdvQcbdNTu62YSwT_ik2i XfSh1f9c9PGNRyBUiZG95xgnalypte5ng1vRtRxv.oZMRE_9BB8yFes2ai58 HSPTnMXmLfLw63ZkiCUm6CN2JxtZJ8_jnnq1e1A..zo2ymTnUGdDBsr.lIbg vqS170C7imAqrykM-