Re: [MEXT] The first proposal for the DMM charter

"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 03 January 2012 17:43 UTC

From: "Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com>
To: jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, liu dapeng <maxpassion@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 09:42:53 -0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "julien.ietf@gmail.com Laganier" <julien.ietf@gmail.com>, "mext@ietf.org" <mext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MEXT] The first proposal for the DMM charter

Hi Jouni,

I don't understand the "should be based on existing IP
mobility protocols". IRON for example provides an
alternative mobility management solution which I believe
has significant advantages over other approaches:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-ironbis-10

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com