Reply to Agenda for MHS-DS working group meetings

"Kevin E. Jordan" <Kevin.E.Jordan@cdc.com> Wed, 23 March 1994 14:27 UTC

To: mhs-ds@mercury.udev.cdc.com
Subject: Reply to Agenda for MHS-DS working group meetings
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 08:12:28 -0600
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Kevin E. Jordan" <Kevin.E.Jordan@cdc.com>

> You note three specific issues under document review.  For the first,
> I have explained my proposed resolution of the discussion, and the
> document is available.   For the second, the proposed resolution has
> been sent around.    The document should be out later today.
>

> The third issue is one that you raised, and had not received other
> comment.  This is:
>
>  "Default routing failure action at country level of routing tree".

To clarify, my purpose in including these items on the agenda is to
provide a summary of the technical issues and our conclusions.  My purpose
is -not- to reopen old issues which are now considered closed.  These three
items have been hot topics, so I thought it would be worth giving a summary
of the issues and outcomes at the meeting.