document progression

"Kevin E. Jordan" <Kevin.E.Jordan@cdc.com> Thu, 12 May 1994 13:40 UTC

To: s.kille@isode.com
cc: mhs-ds@mercury.udev.cdc.com
Subject: document progression
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 08:20:51 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Kevin E. Jordan" <Kevin.E.Jordan@cdc.com>

Steve,

In order to continue making progress on the MHS-DS documents, I recommend
that you apply the editorial changes you've received up to this point and
put the documents out for a two week review period.  If no significant comments
are received by the end of the review period, we should then submit the
documents as RFC's.  The specific documents to be updated and progressed
are:

   - Representing the O/R Address hierarchy in the Directory Information Tree
           last draft: draft-ietf-mhsds-infotree-04
       recommendation: progress as Proposed Internet Standard

   - Representing Tables and Subtrees in the Directory
           last draft: draft-ietf-mhsds-subtrees-04
       recommendation: progress as Proposed Internet Standard

   - MHS use of Directory to support MHS Routing
           last draft: draft-ietf-mhsds-routdirectory-04
       recommendation: progress as Proposed Internet Standard

   - Use of the Directory to support mapping between X.400 and RFC 822 Addresses
           last draft: draft-ietf-mhsds-supmapping-04
       recommendation: progress as Proposed Internet Standard

Is it possible for you to revise and put these documents out for review by
May 27?  If so, we can target June 10 as the date for submitting the documents
as proposed standards.  We can then start working on the remaining three
documents (MHS-DS support of RFC822, MHS-DS support of distribution lists,
and MHS-DS support of content conversion).