Re: [middisc] Wan Optimization standardization problem statement/analysis?

Anantha Ramaiah <ananth@nttmcl.com> Tue, 26 February 2013 07:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=Oavj3n1SivVUFKJbIAlbFUUistFoUYymyfnb4LHT4J8=; b=fQ91Ih+sCdmsUDee7NeXb/eApit8iK0af69ACQCKZTfSO5yCCYz+bzJ8iKS005Djs2 IKv1OunWdVlaGzgDm0F1hajivtK3QcdPjM1BJhTdbsZ0irW9znZXG717b4ThfdbOLhs5 SYfnZ5avnurAjYvltC1Pnz1faHJtoZLgMs8znEhmbLNlpwkqWABqqyeAtyrHAP35s3pf hqal1Ek3fFl/slSkQ+Va4q+aTJ8MBP2VO8IesuBtslIZH8UgnVxXmMtuddU86DP5WzEZ FHMsgGBV19pK5R+P9XWVxt6+UpZBbK6gclcJp5zCVPw6bItQx8G/+b0WkJL3H7gVFUHG GsNQ==