Re: [mif] Request for review - updated charter of MIF

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 08:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=zSMW0toci6EAEJ6hhtUku9+5dgdgtzGSD5tl2pqI38g=; b=bheHss0L0vQCuItMbT9t5sFY69HxvReKZRePMMpKFPbMDvUllMNB3xcfemTgmm850s Kxtc6S3jb9LWKzdoHvx20UZ0DL7jy/tCKujhQIxJ+Cyu2SBP+ZKujIYpCYyJnfPiYpy0 X0afcv9e45TR9omZaUymFP9IFGtP8L4xdVR1VDCGkLnsqQR7Z8ASArh+7eyECTmt/Ums RnVeezwRraKqF3unzW/UqQa11JMX8qfO6oo2DA2iGUbcr433mkYXh+DieB6jVZc0qtuK 63pYy7HOVJsi4hV/md0YXJ6aOHFO3O04nyOtDltsLQH+KPVs4wu5DkKJqtMQV690qtlX D4UQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=zSMW0toci6EAEJ6hhtUku9+5dgdgtzGSD5tl2pqI38g=; b=DyFK8YQEIaNGJ2/gspu20dGaoN+SiiUoHlkOgqTvNCTW0xP2xcsA6Xdrp8meVt/jao 2B+YASpKLDX9O3PcZH10dMv1V1z6phMMUvZPbuVN5/2yLoDEtLmAoofhsFW7G8bd6X9b J2MjV5cieW7vY1lR2qlQ/xGoBsGwDMFjdQPTF8nrOLD+Mh04Oia1hEKTFN47tFjjdp5k iFJNfKUxTXG9Byfz7qlCoWIfUgNdAISZqC3NaP5w6SL7evAwK3hud5VkZqGNY5G+7pj6 IZnUYkTrjBwXw1HXABKkFS43q9fGEy0OCvVjDKlZi0ZccYuHenoG4jGFFWTAvI8jzUhG m1DA==