Re: [mif] Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 13 September 2011 01:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JBJWUx33j6bAc8PWJfSYFoOZGjyxy2MyweX1ASc3MdI=; b=crZkV2xM4pc+tUOPtC/KqMWhgk/VXU81wZYQXStuLCkDWcca1QnEuaYzhjW5KFhgNc Ah5cGX4TtehVXqaaYxLT9oOwWap/YznYPUsCzikOvLEDOjpXXMpKpEF2mEIlkZhaz4pQ 1ThagzxCtoTHFRvZbuM8N+z5oLzAwJIS0Pn40=