Re: [mif] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-05.txt

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Tue, 20 September 2011 20:36 UTC

From: <teemu.savolainen@nokia.com>
To: <mif@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:38:56 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7Ivi+ZPYNxIOHHQOy5XIAisnd0NemWySEbulPlVI/QHkZZN/9gjDrg6WMjjydPZC1DWU2zvkz3XY45pupziFmhV5UQAEv6XrD6CB72A8WLvBIEpxQHzVoC4o2n9/xCuC2pvaJFRMYrkvM+mKyGAKEfE/kyqzbXdhLIr3iJXMRoiFT6vfNMPZ1IMl9vhxtMisCowj/kzvgCNOJs005u8tKngqUjoMXHmbIU/+rAXJAEKjzyQwT7/BRyd1tzRSvMtJfyw==
x-originating-ip: [194.136.87.226]