Re: [mif] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Wed, 22 February 2012 06:21 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: mif@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:20:49 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IplYcKbXY4PV0ei3gFpNObHe+lTM1U1xbihCwzQd/31+Vpsv1JI/CghilcM/oudMLL/ZE5yjuV1btDJGeMSb+onJcY0j0cmYXXBRZznbSI/jnQ7iaw1bJWbudhmxdF6Q9GDRn/g8G32VjMBdR4x4qG84WP7vMIWhsMPxfs3oeDLiuIyam1nZt+mg34akhQjO6k2FFaxOD6vIb7VE44vUTcGYFawp3+djgvCBZy70eIY8jCUKglzUcW4f/UGRFnQEdw==
x-originating-ip: [10.162.95.54]