Re: [mif] Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Fri, 09 September 2011 06:13 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: moore@network-heretics.com, brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 06:15:13 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IijnarCFufw93yGp9Kqg4VsreROV3oSoCKo4MAZQAlH7cl7QEYi2t0p8hTrsrklpyqBfRuV1a3TP5t4zLsal1WzFsT0mQwFWR/yRh3UhJztIIhyLXE7aj3YtN85Eqji4hyMU9zDnsRybCxak6t2mfbgLZX2mjzSIIHnDkgCjyHZFFOhfBqPd/c5FcvKdb64f0sgP1bp0Rng5aZTrafF1qFNxmzB3fX0dr0qbeG9YfeKCcsiZk5WqSUtPkVYQ2fFAPg==
x-originating-ip: [10.162.91.110]