Re: [mif] Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Thu, 08 September 2011 22:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to; s=smtpout; bh=Y9f4QaK4NNJ8UvAJ4GwQMkHiRXY=; b=H9 fk0HX+1v1Ep0wXX8JRAK/Kh1liCiqgfVPdhi678rBk8mHpnBgHqy7bkXD8WCn0tP 3O+V73iYTCazBTxPMquq013z4mdinPZAZDrk68IACfgtoI3vK/TWiJbrniWtBV6p PYyLzuXo2khOyNul+tTt3SJLbX0q/4c5FOi5XwZJI=