Re: [mif] Comments on draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-07

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 04:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=W8Rw9TbZPc0RkLbv9oK7omxCVS9xdR6bqJUwz7+HnJg=; b=kFAKSHrVBgvTJcQPyCuxUsHn+VwXjybywspiU6VH9s9jk1i/crzHN+EhUS6csj+r2x 15/9lxRIjgR7cCYiXIa1boenksWR6WGUffnelb7N9/GwfUPIjb1Jva91CkhLHJCefItp 0Yk3DTj9QRZMX5R9NuytezhYD8m1nhx8NYwh4oq2Ciyz9YfxIBednyaoiF78tPA31JIY s1xQB85lLDqtwEcrcOg7vfv1P+N3596l9AFINvcVf4FyzxcJXpRv6f1rUglgp1xZIWgq Hdg1XxzGzCMCvJbUcMdTF8BlY24E2UWZtx4zMruABi1II84yQF92s8uS34tZ1jsFHzxM 9n0Q==