Re: [mif] Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 09 September 2011 23:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ryr8O4nCb00n+SKTBWcsXjgeu2bgaW3cmMLCMN0/Tis=; b=jWHE7w+irSyMCmiuTy78GCAD5exInEGq/0lInWtvE7mRkZJHY1Pye9kU+uGEiTHNEU ccbGJqeniklypEnmh6ISX8yBWdd4KNZi9ptNuWRuTpOKQjYHs+1o1Ml3elVS20zvI02f zxAHTF64KrkohxVCTy7GLbhMEI5g+WDr/hUZg=