Re: [mif] Server selection document is "band-aid" not solution

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Thu, 17 November 2011 02:47 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: ogud@ogud.com, mif@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:47:45 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IvaJJ98g1xw6ajjuiF5UmoaKq8umyOZD9ad1l9N9r5NECFByLs3Bt4g/wwz9DRSIrWcYYm/Bxz8jzPZSzkZKbcL6NxnhI1RPliqW0jzeRbuL1oJrP8kVNbdFK55Mc64BpIeQuLJZlzWof4BIfLou3+V+5CFJ8VS+22nuHJ+0vFjp3f8Ktn85v83tq/aZf2WmtrrMr6VJ/V6Qak1iUgJ84h1XIJW/kr0d9poZJ6ObP/udljFrDe65ZjHLpeBXDaJfXQ==
x-originating-ip: [10.163.117.20]