Re: [mif] [dnsext] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 21 October 2011 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JRwdP+KXzPm8ahbrR73oyzDeY8fLfo6xr/DukOIFsV8=; b=L1waKSsjziLu8EsUyV6O2WPOf5IH2Nt5MRYoWO95UfHlu7on+Jm861Ysh8UripP9M2 AWzMq3nl+5NtP20mLhRNzrx1xyvlO4nnUiwGLFp8pLvLcDPDf/99EEv3ltLsffLCl4q7 jFOsXlJ4DOHXtgEEn7wR9Jy3hr1mV5V6gJ7rs=