Re: [mif] Follow up with BBF proposal

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Wed, 12 November 2014 05:33 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 06:32:37 +0100
From: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
To: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com>
References: <01FE63842C181246BBE4CF183BD159B449037ECA@nkgeml504-mbx.china.huawei.com> <D0765101.175805%sgundave@cisco.com> <005401cff509$3719eb30$a54dc190$@com> <D0869CBD.177FDF%sgundave@cisco.com> <642BADAF-0E49-4B1E-A2C2-374B1A8FA174@nominum.com> <D086AE73.178045%sgundave@cisco.com> <002c01cffd58$18276ca0$487645e0$@com> <D086FAFB.178092%sgundave@cisco.com> <5462343B.7040705@gmail.com> <D0877F0D.1782C4%sgundave@cisco.com>