[mif] Comments on draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-07

"Russ White" <7riw77@gmail.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 00:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=QeF64DnusKhHQ7tK4su8pxZfcwopD4eP/RzYwiyYN9Q=; b=LiASclZljVo969sDlusS+vkRKcvrU2x1pPNKHmSZ57i+LgzCLtFe1sCfrubkvUcyiQ vlRBA5amskaE8iLsmrye0RyAuTlJeiM+vQYPzcdA3sFkN+irSMw1LI8WTKwQMIqRvKqn fqpveiAT8LF/Hd9PpkeFMxTauUeSNCBIu/GxB3cnZ5ow5S2hNLnhBDeTnTr/pR04Eont Aw4zdsPWMoTO+5D9S7PA2G0IUBqRyULlVAoujhCL3xRsnIFLpput/Fjr5blCsCpgNxLi VDzjXVgwz/dM+GuGyCyEF4okPECqicf21zg1Sous4oURdXsSGB33iyLI1RPeEcsUmyoz QscQ==