Re: [mif] A request for Last Call on draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option

maximilien mouton <maximilien.mouton@gmail.com> Fri, 28 October 2011 10:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TMMBuxr39rwBoi8we5JKlv4UCj7EzHCOtOvnWsdzqk0=; b=olq0K8iSm3GOvoL4Yy5H6iFKy6j+cUIH2cSoqnHDNya59KMbAow24MKeNu49i6wwB9 LwzRBJUzawK8Ye+coFc9hFC4yY9jZs3dUk0TpnzOLO13t/iBNXaRKjG32v2g75hlkBDm 2dVL9/3frT+p+Qh2cS541Qw3XoWirMgIiRf5g=