Re: [mif] AD review of MPVD Architecture ***feedback needed from MIF working group participants ***

Dmitry Anipko <dmitry.anipko@gmail.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 07:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WubFBB8/6qHz2SM0KEVSrnECrUXmwMGeBXyXUXZSgxI=; b=iZFlkMetB9JChKWCXX7d6he5TD/2xTi2wNh5h4sCHYaYkyZGFoYueCYgo6xM+UV69A 9QNkEZhThZFPG78S+aEb4XcadmGI81GSlwdxZHeCsivJqn/dguKR6eu1QKX6lFbMXzbE Kl+QtxSWzME12eDuBdBw7uZkNHSMsygADIp+7vmfn+9MdijzBjO/husxEd/MkvbPOuJS ZR7rvIMflmC2rO1QuNl6YB6P9bgOBeUi+D3ihs5D+s3IXeqh0k5Wn+lmIOQMFYpR7uTw dabHftpYfzUscNszZcqPGFjE5d5dzKqh77cL4qlji2+xszL4fsotai5D8FZYyat/EV57 fVgQ==