Re: [mif] [DMM] RE: [homenet] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Broadband For um Work on ³Hybrid Access for Broadband Networks² (WT-348)"

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 28 October 2014 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=65818; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414507261; x=1415716861; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=QBmmwG3NkY8r8mDbH6clvRrJT/QJXOTEQ1NPSVvGiU0=; b=i6G+MulN3hTEqsRNmGYHwajMGwGik7izLj07cGzWRkAXTrkzJ+D87QT5 4+EhWBm+wMWiDzWQIJyjN0w7R/YLp31/tQJ++mZYJGn8Md8PyF2WwVOKc 15KLnIYEg9vupJuit+hEkMf4Wcps5L5dwDsiiz/26WFceWMW/3Wx7FAno Y=;