Re: [mile] Working group last call for XMPP-grid

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Fri, 04 August 2017 10:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nct1zhPL7YAIBMVFSteigELQmbLvWDEmSrtCuJvODX8=; b=GBm0s3snKM9va1obvYxZdqnSe+lnv5cvCcqySqDs8Mvdq4bIT2cDgVjHhCxwQ8H5DH qY7X8zppUkrbsPHjtjrDsf0EsYiYwNSno1p9ZORd/3OSiLHN14gvlaKpE/BNmAJsdLBD 6zDFzqtoSUIW5SCrVA8wttUl7NLNfmcftRZhr2vyrixsulwHGJSPfv0xmsJWV58d3FyX 9Ty7ogZJbeq5E1+J5dTDCInLyom4y1DR7Fqm1CUjD9u1WJVhrb3Mp1ObGQ+vgmDyDhQ+ r3gOuzjYr7R7HbHQufw7FUK7jrBgFQ3jC0DXWK5tCGL2dDHxq9O+Y1m2fmvOjgo7qs+e 6JJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=nct1zhPL7YAIBMVFSteigELQmbLvWDEmSrtCuJvODX8=; b=VMvdMKof1JAWG6Qdlif3sS8DbQ+IOug6K8NuZ/Z827EsBlYG5knLkKxKkQPkkpsoUW byCfXgIhgi3VQyzLXgBrpY+v8ExB4NTp/Vo1k0unWnFJCo/EycmP3tOvJFTni/ml9yba xgpqzum4n6wJ7+QI6QUUJWiMsT4gEdPm78N8zcQW3GH8FxxygSKKFGhoMu1KVyNMcXeg oRC+ElYOvgYxsexXYycOwotv+O/6e0r7GtK50OfhmlunCUYVPCljt1tuSCWVhHuQ25wk I/Mz7BhzXmgGtObasbz0K+XRIePE1Hghr3SzXsJWD1m2IaDlhrANMXbXi3M7zL0H+hbR O6Hg==