Re: [mile] Working group last call for XMPP-grid

"Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing@cisco.com> Thu, 27 April 2017 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=59140; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493313924; x=1494523524; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=2LRXhy0znLaIZ7zE4pQADNK8LwGNdMDDMKoCuUdkgcQ=; b=D0wJ6aZiihmcKz4uOugaLjYL9lhF85cHgYyNMWa2O8WO1QJL2aQisv/E zmjCnAAZLPFHubSEmKD6HxjIHViEE5bPFeWwY+92ytNAK0uTzw932ordF 1qbnDqIuIvQ2xAYoX7u3qrgxqFGj8Qstu++4H4Q03p3lClQvRlGNeiZIS 4=;