Re: [mile] Review of rfc5070bis and schema

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Wed, 11 May 2016 02:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1462933404; bh=ev6dAuvXRRyj+CPAcowozrMCRaXJoN2emQNux/y6200=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To; b=C6/Fe70OASaWkpMdP5uqmAhU9PB0JxM0P9bQ4r9abWtd+gsj8vJtuFJX8DuyKdYlp zOqP6ZvZEK0JDzssWU+r0cXhSxGbwXKqt4NNqb61nkpmALVBdA2RYTvIfLt4dT9EyB xbolNVfX3tmlJrN3hijt2qHD4hGqz6/tqV5W5uFA=