[mile] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murillo-mile-cps-00.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 25 April 2014 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1398440472; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=UqJVz0iMGjE4h6qTwwe18rikjYuOwqOIBqMQu75ieYo=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=qRAKWIKAjdEa0jSaP/0TB0a04ItcWxPErglbJR7OtVENFsqAkkDhGdaKPYpsEi7VZQAfpf ACEs43gpq8wydXhY2cK/zuotdsHzSOBBDJ4jF9YqE9u8gISteIGc0YxPJpiOYX+PQVXkuZ EFHFz/J+iSpBRWC+2L+nmT9TC+sIdC8=;