Re: [mile] some comments on the xmpp-grid draft

"Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <ncamwing@cisco.com> Thu, 18 October 2018 02:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9984; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1539830887; x=1541040487; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=XpeqvOWbH4CgbPMhdHaIEW2N+zuQtE0TSFiOJ4njIk4=; b=RcfFisXTPPY/GLczI63JIrT6+vqoom3/bk1w4LFrzNgsZXaDgwgy4pkl 98QBRSvl4yNB5jWJFgc3eAuJgfqm4QGRU1G/UkH7OR6TiS8rT99A/mh1h d/DThJMTyA7jRSy3IwrDfEp9PvfKUweyDXQ1TN9LUP5rU8zuTjMQe0tq0 w=;