Re: [mile] Working group last call for XMPP-grid

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Sun, 30 July 2017 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4fbixpbT0QW/LG1OaMLspNdhs/FCM0ZyxTGdCo3C+9U=; b=g91AU4jMdRlz3FBQw5qVzWfgHE8yNI9PrOM8nuYxNPbKtgobS7IYLvqPuLAfL0xdSx QUmCT2G71B7gCJIs+ZvgcaOFcCxAunAU95uLZ4d2xixMmRn9WSIQ2JviZt1/gf2VOE8g u/ngfOaLzS3EPhM1nLADSaCDza0UOa0k+hlum60vYiDFR6aDL7R5OJPekzIU743wrNIY XYjYPuhFcgZyAChuHnQbnLjj6TwAqnHTjuTLKdc1DoI071KPOI9dO3crLG3lHwR+VWDl 54BMfr+JoFHWekhlkh1UaMSG7e/1gzp2Mwsb/J6w424ZQbKq2ooP4/g62CvIJ1ehozFg R6vQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=4fbixpbT0QW/LG1OaMLspNdhs/FCM0ZyxTGdCo3C+9U=; b=Yy9AXW8Bb4P/lvDGZ5NM2n548FHQa/YC8D9w1znSROO1wM3sf6foa+Tb2d3+Ta3z47 cg13LxOU91WbdutuUpCuePrzbtR7aunNtxeU3VhnDGP0mhOk2+kBU3Be/QnFiD/GI1D4 8K23INEiyD3srZl13qFhYtDUZFkbDyEj4doAxlPBFTtrIZzXMAQPh6ETjEjkms1pS+13 tl7vXVVrCw/Qlv6A68yyJThz1VGXCUOXBIMhp872jvy94EPx7avfoGWhJrEOjKOKtx26 qMDdwGAGxIl+je49e1g5rS2MZShfSxVo9Ri4UcQCmKG/QwUyFn9/UAp2tEJyqNAnclVK 8nJQ==