Re: [mile] WGLC: Review of draft-ietf-mile-template-03

<kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Wed, 09 May 2012 20:58 UTC

From: kathleen.moriarty@emc.com
To: trammell@tik.ee.ethz.ch
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 16:58:38 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: mile@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mile] WGLC: Review of draft-ietf-mile-template-03

Hi Brian,

Thank you, the updated document looks good.  I do agree that the questions should be handled in an updated version of RCF5070.  Being able to add enumerations to existing attributes via a table could be very useful, but should be handled separately.  We should add this to Rosella's list for discussion on the mailing list to see what people think.

Thank you,
Kathleen