Re: [mile] Review of rfc5070bis and schema

"Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <pkampana@cisco.com> Tue, 26 April 2016 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18274; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1461687395; x=1462896995; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QWCEzCUZyQ8R5j0gr/2fqs+eug4gP+W0hK1AobVmReQ=; b=fT3pXksda/XLQXbDuC7lVexGS5UBz9pEpW/WyKNIiSoYo8/IniZEeq2W cElQeU90pFg1RQ6GPU0NZIVLEgE1g+CQ2yJehfo5iB5tsO0bz6AdSYiNM 67Awxwiz5CiH1YmKYwN9nf4Y14Qif6wpknAs4w0DFZoR8MUBNksaF4SoY M=;