Re: [mile] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Fri, 24 June 2016 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1466792577; bh=fKWCup7k6NY41HATUwpiAh5rZK8GCH87T5OiG9I5g5A=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To; b=BvQ/SXknQ3nH01kv2gGyqwVHUgevlZE4DidqLOTBTMjiYWRpHfIbZ5l8SrShFsOqF hrcnbZzm3WQJBGCBg75zJpij3a64mh3EELHdNXsMR/B/DxEpQJ3HYMeXNGIlxVNpE7 YXlyeJbEnFAVetGlU3D5lr054JjzsJkM9Xs4gdIs=