Re: [mile] AD Review of RFC5070-bis IODEFv2

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Tue, 10 May 2016 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1462844732; bh=gNh3iUs9Vw2XyjuCRoXbk4R2htrrSkTUWqGSqautWYY=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To; b=fDGno4dFEuEvL/aiRMdA8NIlkFdlqE/mXlF5mwjy5IF8Fvv7E3Pk4q76GcvlTm+ya Shtoh+N+uloFnkMj6H5Hod45iHVtAUdjRWlzDHjngmMdWgjdhqpmpjjj7NqYhYRq+o WXXHJaqjQJp4nm7SJdCBkCVc+o6BY11Y5czxuSc0=