Re: [mile] Secdir review: draft-ietf-mile-5070-bis-22

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 02 June 2016 08:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1464857510; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=aKrMg5vAaQQXCfEe+yHg8F9m+GoQNLU1Bfu7d0iqSF8=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=iboXYlbx5QPSa4VAB9hycllGi1RRIDb3UJyX6+oe6NxcnaGZp9E6ah7xM9aQjwzplk9ykR WL4PU22ESXKQGP2HP3mPYFeEhgryIcMk5zeBM55NJ9sGyLs97pKSYaRvTP5EhVSx4QWrsD tPA4UkWdVx08O8I3HDr/MZrN/U7zwzY=;