Re: [MEXT] Multiple interfaces problems in MEXT and mif

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Thu, 29 January 2009 10:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iGEjR7U2tbWUOKmSCwLrBPxGKLhut87v9UDvg5mfLd0=; b=Yd4l+o6+nM70N9dlk5M3DSf9PB+vcqDAZIHx7HIR006oEYmtjZb4+9Wb5oQOL3VDRx OlpcUrLVcv91pclp9/vYdkPUKikk70EjhsKQLa75+Tj3O7mc5/uGKTUQP03luCc5Mzml 0jyG6uiT15UXSJMsz7BszTPIlRdLXts7ZjtjI=