Re: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] [Mipshop] WG last call on MIH solution document(draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-01.txt)

Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com> Fri, 15 February 2008 18:53 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:55:01 -0800
From: Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com>
To: "Telemaco Melia (tmelia)" <tmelia@cisco.com>
Cc: mipshop-mih-dt@ietf.org, "Noll, Kevin" <kevin.noll@twcable.com>
Subject: Re: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] [Mipshop] WG last call on MIH solution document(draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-01.txt)
Sender: mipshop-mih-dt-bounces@ietf.org

Telemaco, Kevin,

Now that the document is a working group document, discussions
should be held on the MIPSHOP WG mailing list. Not the design
team mailing list. The comments from Kevin, seemed to be
editorial, so its ok in this case. But if there are any
technical discussions they should be on the MIPSHOP mailing list.

Vijay