RE: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] Editorial work up to Jan 3rd

<Gabor.Bajko@nokia.com> Wed, 30 January 2008 22:14 UTC

Subject: RE: [MIPSHOP-MIH-DT] Editorial work up to Jan 3rd
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:13:47 -0600
From: Gabor.Bajko@nokia.com
To: nada.golmie@nist.gov
Cc: mipshop-mih-dt@ietf.org

Hi,

Here are my proposed changes. I wanted to use track changes in word for
better tracking the proposed changes, but for some reason I lost the
tracking. Changes can be made visible using
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff, and the Html wdiff option. I also include
herein the version -02 of the dhcp discovery draft, which I plan to
submit shortly, for the case you want to crosscheck for terminology
consistencies.

Comments are welcome!

- gabor