Subject: [Mlcodec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mlcodec-opus-dred-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2026 14:06:38 -0700
List-Id: Machine Learning for Audio Coding <mlcodec.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-mlcodec-opus-dred-06.txt is now available. It is a
work item of the Machine Learning for Audio Coding (MLCODEC) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Deep Audio Redundancy (DRED) Extension for the Opus Codec
   Authors: Jean-Marc Valin
            Jan Buethe
   Name:    draft-ietf-mlcodec-opus-dred-06.txt
   Pages:   37
   Dates:   2026-06-15

Abstract:

   This document proposes a mechanism for embedding very low bitrate
   deep audio redundancy (DRED) within the Opus codec (RFC6716)
   bitstream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mlcodec-opus-dred/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mlcodec-opus-dred-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-mlcodec-opus-dred-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts