Re: [MLS] Functional Definition of End-to-End Secure Messaging

Raphael Robert <ietf@raphaelrobert.com> Fri, 07 May 2021 14:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=f0dmoDtzWNMnKipke9upYYq/XYcSxBjG5dzQrw5UWcc=; b=XnbDWsWP6htPFXtF63p17TjhaHkkab/iN7A9RKkYMqapTMAfG1kZV08A1vGMtnzltQ GVT4fd9dFWKXq+req5x6q0hefm01Ivm5LW6/TmAZrrhEGrzQ9hWXNemLfwzDiNDJY8U0 AqZ9M/+QukVJ1TDWnzOWRmqMBe8MaxiRShFTJMjA4XlzUcZZ6bN2p2mNSaOqG0Zmr5N7 wg1sXu4SGLhC5eZHJs2tnwXUPWi/UgB+Lkzjg+EPWaozC/uRAFh1SuWnlTzHPgcFicMP Acjfiaiu57mDdbWwpltc685IfLu7vHXVJuzQk/V6iY1NKECtMYwNr7KfiTihliPrq9bh NA4Q==