Re: [MLS] Federation and MLS

Emad Omara <emadomara@google.com> Mon, 25 March 2019 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yJuj55xgDIYq6RiErWk2etAIn9uVDAQsP56E6vswOCQ=; b=PL8T6LI3yJmHmV/vC5AqnurjtBrT23k97r+zc7HhrXpCpCpKlaIKudguTYJ/jwm3GN b7UKeBzN86Tzb/Pm3sBs8IktgNEj5wsFVCNpPc9Uy4r52qfBbFGSgpgaROJSQUTq4VDi VDRvRsWzWb9gWElVprc5cnx+znCPeoYXOMplS7BAEXleDDBhqGrYb24vs1haKBp9MFeu PJjODbhs3BwJzH9esNwslzXk8W9rBJHo8NUEAF4bX7h1n/seBXh15FsjvPfH5B2Wjpyo 6+Wcvrz7phY0aU8KQ41Sui3cYKsfbT039RGgpMVIFu30styTz1/1jn6G/vlOD3vyoZn4 SIuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yJuj55xgDIYq6RiErWk2etAIn9uVDAQsP56E6vswOCQ=; b=jSzmU7EiTfLASHj3UqOkb8xKXYc79DfH/8UooKYSSurUjvPIcGV3vky2cteudl950p cGqpVjeG3r8S9/6ULASW7TTiZ26x7mBe2GSYyDHPWnOuEyGoMxJCVh5X7a49HT27neqg 154UuY1MNSaBuTgrVYKIhtQAjwE8di40h38eHNKi+vQPDsB20Zj5u6+pY/D0P8/biXDd IgEayyBvNtkMv8a0IoJYWDug72WLQDjiHEA5u3rDq9nwPpHXYFTBSeOPXrWarnt5BoP5 F/3xb2Ehb3wJvVhAc+sE3i5oQvP44IfIeRTO7biQYvom/lkV+Z1V+vLCZa7oqad/1Pf2 nu5A==