Re: [MLS] MLSPlaintext packets aren't authenticated using symmetric key schedule

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Tue, 18 August 2020 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YFEnYxFmK/+VdV9hQq0inKGQCXyumB4cCj9Pj0OQvls=; b=GtgP20+LOR7DJw/DbBP8YVovxL3yh3kWp+hmkyistnohrc1XBdcQ25BOkLy55lcaw1 R48b8aNAiXfOMf6N4nctzqgkt/MTD8OLSeXFJbj2AsC3F16lOsFOFDISZSd9qz4XawaL e8cLGFyNlbm1ANeDn+1uPfyxVuCi46ROE26VE+yULzcdTA4IxXPasOBPFjMVfkuM3QGT NHVgrEuKneV+WweLFm3aIIsqVMx/1cIM6qvMJHYsmIqZ/Y2fkd8sbdnvNWXE2H+ouhqY Ojo2F7jQNYoCYatZ+V08+tSAQNUOhhFORw3CFc9WffudikiMi1ozwhd55Nbzh6BnLYH5 qtYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YFEnYxFmK/+VdV9hQq0inKGQCXyumB4cCj9Pj0OQvls=; b=qRPmPqW8Zq/3OGsBVg9imtWpBG7J8w5YWf1frls7lLqKpxZ1WPYDEomdr8IUoTORGf G2TzaDkg5r6EMpbOPe90SZmuqBpdcBh2nfZniv5+IcqD7uI5/lvwqP1qH3kvNuZ+fboZ QfTN9RXQMYJKbAHJuhrlAHQWiZDOOBLdvMrTqtwo+T5IRrTcnjFeB1APzMdP4yv8bKve 9H3Ry6tXsxGgIMy8LCBJLZDg8WHEMjQICU6F597NhP3pROlto4hx8JnanLKvm3SqYVNe EXnMAW93kW24FYGyH55hClzXeskT8BNMmCJUosGo+gFiWJryA5YGrfMk4OY8f0zXcIc6 8roA==